Does God continue to reveal truth through prophecy? October 12, 2019
- Ulysses Wang - Pastor, Renewal Church, Sunnyvale
- Glenn Ferrell - Pastor, First Orthodox Presbyterian Church, San Francisco
Is baptism necessary for salvation? August 10, 2019
- Mike Wilson - Evangelist, Church of Christ in Santa Clara, Santa Clara, CA
- Manny Pereira - Pastor, Trinity Bible Church, Morgan Hill, CA
Does the New Testament Prescribe Congregational Voting? Apr 27, 2019
- Royce Ruiz - Pastor, Hillview Baptist Church, Union City, CA
- Tim Brown- Pastor, Calvary Chapel Fremont, Fremont, CA
Does the New Testament give a model for church government and decision-making? What authority do elders have? What authority, if any, does the congregation have? A comparison of Congregational and Elder-Rule views.
Is a Sacrificial Death Necessary For Forgiveness? February 9, 2019
- Gabriel-Allan Boyd - Priest, St Basil the Great Greek Orthodox Church - San Jose
- Joshua Camacho - Pastor, West Hills Community Church - San Jose
A comparison of the Greek Orthodox and Protestant views.
How is Christ Present in the Lord Supper? Oct 27, 2018
- Steve Roma - Pastor, Resurrection Lutheran - Santa Clara
- Calvin Goligher - Pastor, First Othodox Presbyterian Church - Sunnyvale
Is Jesus present in the Lord's supper? If so, how is he present? What does this mean for us practically? A comparison of the Lutheran and Reformed views.